The Pattern Lab
Everything you need to know on how to create home sewing patterns from your crafting designs.
The Pattern Lab is designed to teach pattern makers how to create a digital version of your patterns, prepare it for home sewing customers, and package it for sale.
You will learn how to:
* Create a digital version of your paper pattern using Adobe Illustrator
* Create a size chart
* Grade a pattern
* Add the proper markings and notations for your home customer use
* Format a home printing template for PDF Patterns
* Work with a printer to get your home sewing pattern printed
* Design an instruction booklet
* Create illustrations that demonstrate each construction step
* Create an envelope design for printed pattern envelope
Skillset Needed for this Course:
> Product design
> Ability to create an accurate pattern by paper or by draping
Eryn is the Owner and Creative Director of Style Sew Me, an independent sewing pattern company and DIY fashion community that teaches women how to take control of her personal style by sewing a stylish and affordable wardrobe.